Facial expressions play an important role in our communication. How we feel is what we look, so we always try to put the best. A fresh look will give us a fresh outlook. Plastic Surgery is a surgical procedure used for reconstruction, alteration or modification of human body. The facial plastic surgery is a branch of otolaryngology ( it’s an area of medicine that deals with ENT). The conditions that otolaryngologist diagnose and treat can involve lips, neck, nose, ears or even the whole face.
Facial plastic surgery can be divided into two categories:
1. Reconstructive plastic surgery: It is done for patients with conditions that may be present from birth, such as cleft lip and cleft palate, birthmarks, protruding ears, crooked smile etc. In addition to this other conditions that are the results of accident, trauma, burns and even skin cancer are treated using this reconstructive plastic surgery.
2. Cosmetic Facial Plastic surgery: It is performed to enhance the visual appearance. Facelifts, eye lifts, rhinoplasty, correction of facial wrinkles etc are performed here.
Various treatments in Facial Plastic Surgery
1. Rhinoplasty: It is the surgery of internal and external nose, performed to improve the appearance and function of nose.
2. Blepharoplasty: Surgery of eyelids performed to improve the function and look of eyes.
3. Rhytidectomy: Performed on skin of face and neck to remove excess wrinkles and to tighten the skin.
4. Browlift surgery: Performed to enhance droopy eyebrows.
5. Liposuction: Surgical method used to remove excess fat from the chin and neck.
6. Otoplasty: Performed to reshape ears.
Above are the most commonly performed surgeries.
Are you feeling bad when you look onto your mirror? Do you need a fresh look? If yes, then don’t wait. Come and get a new outlook from JP Dentofacial and Implantology Clinic, one of the leading centers for dental, maxillofacial surgery and implantology in Thrissur, Kerala. The main motto of this clinic is Excellence and quality work to all .
Visit us: www.jpmaxface.com
Mail us: firstname.lastname@example.org?